It's extremely frustrating when you buy an entire bundle of herbs and you can't use them all before they go bad!
Here's a perfect SUPER EASY solution to preserving herbs!!
Here's what you need:
2. Olive Oil
3. Cutting Board
4. Sharp Knife
5. Ice Tray
1. Chop your herbs so they are small enough to fit into the ice tray cubes.
2. Place the chopped herbs into the ice tray.
3. Fill each cube with olive oil (I love Trader Joes Olive Oil).
4. Place ice cube tray in the feezer.
5. Keep in the freezer!
6. And wallah!! Whenever your recipe calls for some herbs, just grab a cube from the freezer!