Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Pregnancy Must Haves


 
Today, I'm sharing some of my "must have items" while I was pregnant.

  #1. Hunter Boots. I was pregnant during the fall, winter and spring and these boots kept me on my feet during the cold Minnesota weather. 

#2. Tory Burch Flats. I love heels, but it's so much safer and comfy to sport some uber cute flats!

  #3. The Spoiled Mama Body Butter. I am OBSESSED with this stuff!! Not only did I not get any stretch marks, it smells so good and is super moisturizing. 

#4. Vitamin E. I would put this all over my belly before the Spoiled Mama Body Butter for some extra moisurizing! 

#5. Cute Boots (currently craving these). 

#6. Rustica Bittersweet Chocolate Cookies. These are AMAZING!!!!! I usually don't eat gluten or dairy...but these are sooo worth it.

  #7. Sebastian Joes Ice Cream. My favorite flavor is Pavarotti. 

#8. Blazers!! (currently craving this one) They're so chic and stylish with your baby bump. You just need a cute maternity shirt underneath and keep the blazer open. 

#9. Hue Fleece Lined Leggings. These are amazingly comfy and warm and are stretchy enough for the growing belly! I would always fine mine at Nordstrom Rack.

  #10. Blooma Prenatal Yoga. If you don't live in Twin Cities, this DVD is great! However, if you live in Minneapolis or St. Paul, Blooma has a location in both cities! It was one of the best things I did while being pregnant. Changed my life! Great community for before and after having a baby!

#11. Tracy Anderson The Pregnancy Project.  Stay fit with a DVD for each month of your pregnancy! 

~T